Thursday, 18 October 2012

18th Oct crit: Photography

richard moran
Leeds College of Music, photography. Looking at how to use depth of field to film interesting videos of Dan drumming and a good concept of what I want the filming to look like especially the style of interview. 
In the photographs I have selected they all show aspects of photography I want to show in Dan's website: in a perfect scenario  I would employ a photographer and filmer... but I don't have any budget and no time. I also wanted to learn the basics myself.

"With over 22 years experience in the field of photography Richard
Moran captures images that connect emotionally with audiences worldwide.
His talent for presenting structure, form and composition is combined with a thorough understanding of brand sensibilities, resulting in a body of work that is always expressive but never melodramatic."


Geordan Reid Campbell is here too! He gets around LCM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment