Monday 8 October 2012

Music Posters


I have showed this Bon Iver poster to Dan as a reference to popular simple music posters that have their own following. It has been a area of design and illustration that I have always liked, album art.

Instead of giving Dan his logo of letters: DC, DanC, etc. I thought about creating him a visual identity drawing different logos for different  sections of his website or profile. I could even use images as a background to him webpage and use them as a key point of branding, for his business cards and paper promotional work.

Jason Munn's work is beautiful, simple but always has more meanings that first appearance. He has had over ten years to develop this technique of illustration, living in California now. He has worked with many big clients, one of my favourite (shown below) Death cab for cutie.



No comments:

Post a Comment